Wednesday, July 6, 2011

the hunger

It's hard to say who wants a baby the most...


1st contender: Claire



The mini mama.
  • Loooves every baby in sight, even those bigger than her.
  • Wants to "hold it" any time we pass a child smaller than her.
  • Still learning how to contain her excitement.



2nd contender: Bruce



The proud papa.

  • Claire has him double wrapped around her finger.
  • He can still run and chase her no matter how long his work day has been.
  • Secretly wishing for a little boy

3rd contender: Snee



The happy mama.
  • Loves to cuddle.
  • Can't get enough of Claire.
  • Wanting a reason to sew another quilt.




The good news is that the hunger will be satisfied for all...

baby #2 expected in the new year, January 2012!

15 comments:

Missy said...

Congratulations! That is such exciting news :)

Cara said...

Yay! So excited for you guys!

eric + ashlee said...

Yay for babies! I'm so happy for you!

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Yay! Congratulations.

rachelle c said...

yeah for you guys!!! congrats and good luck :)

Holly and Dave said...

SO exciting!! I'm thrilled for you guys! congratulations!! Darling family, darling post, and i'm sure baby #2 will be absolutely darling :)

amelia said...

You forgot that you are a baby extraordinaire :) HURRAY!! Only a few more weeks until ultrasound date, right?

Candice said...

I was just thinking about that cute skirt.

I just love The Mini Mama pics.

I hope your new kid will love me as much as Claire does.

Niki McDowell said...

Congrats Melinda! That is so exciting. Clair will love having a little playmate and you will too. That is very exciting news!

Carrot said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!

Jeffery said...

Yea, so exciting!Congratulations

jeff and cindi said...

sorry I didn't log out of Jeff's name. So that's who the above post is. it's me cindi-congrats!

Katherine Lewis said...

If mine were as cute at Claire, I'd never stop. Congrats!

Trisha said...

Congratulations! That is super exciting!!!

DustLinz Anderson Family said...

Congrats!
Claire is such a doll...#2 will be just as cute!