Summer, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

1. Hiking in the mountains

2. Backpack rides and 3. Lazy eyes ;)

4. Cabin time by the lake
5. My little herb garden. Heavy on the basil of course.

6. Our first crop!!
I'm so glad you forget how good garden fresh veggies taste- it's the best surprise every summer!

7. My wee little garden!
I can almost taste the tomatoes!!! please hurry, I'm DYING for a fresh sandwich!
...and BLT's, tom/basil/mozzarella, fresh pizza, tomatoes and cottage cheese....

8. Our cage-free chickens! hoping for fresh eggs any day now!
more pics of them later, they were such cute chicks!

9. another little darling

10. And this little darling of course

11. Beach time, in beached whale position.

And any sun/swim time for that matter. Our record is 8 straight hours at Candice's pool.
We're so glad you moved so close to us, and made the best decision ever to build a pool.
-1. dead plants
1. Hiking in the mountains

2. Backpack rides and 3. Lazy eyes ;)

4. Cabin time by the lake
5. My little herb garden. Heavy on the basil of course.
6. Our first crop!!
I'm so glad you forget how good garden fresh veggies taste- it's the best surprise every summer!
7. My wee little garden!
I can almost taste the tomatoes!!! please hurry, I'm DYING for a fresh sandwich!
...and BLT's, tom/basil/mozzarella, fresh pizza, tomatoes and cottage cheese....
8. Our cage-free chickens! hoping for fresh eggs any day now!
more pics of them later, they were such cute chicks!

9. another little darling
10. And this little darling of course
11. Beach time, in beached whale position.
And any sun/swim time for that matter. Our record is 8 straight hours at Candice's pool.
We're so glad you moved so close to us, and made the best decision ever to build a pool.
-1. dead plants
er, can't win them all!

2 comments:
Um, you forgot the Ames family in your list. Don't worry, we will take care of that soon. Can't wait :)
Congrats on baby number two! Your little girl is so cute.
Post a Comment