These random clear, sunny, can I say pleasant January days have been just lovely. It makes us miss the sun and remember how nice Fall was, and how great Spring will be.
Is it too early to have Spring Fever?!
Hey, can you blame a girl? I sold my soul to the sun long ago and it seems to be an irreversible deed. Winter ends for me at the end of the year. Sorry January and February.
Poor Claire asks to go swimming or to the park every. single. day.
It breaks my heart just a little to tell her it's too cold. On the bright side, the cold only brings the Spring warmth with even more welcoming arms.
Then I promise Claire we'll spend every day poolside ;)
Here's a mass amount of pictures from the Fall where we spent as much time as possible enjoying all the beautiful canyons, mountains and parks.
Thanks Utah. We really do love you.




4 comments:
Oh my goodness I have such a bad case of spring fever. Your post only made me have Utah fever too :)
Your little family is darling!
There is an upside to your January, right? Doesn't it bring with it a little baby? You're smart to have a baby in January...that month needs to have something to look forward to in it.
Are you trying to break my heart all over again? Oh how we miss the mountains!
Utah is great, but let's be honest...you belong in Texas. It was mid 70's here yesterday and Beck and I were out weeding in the backyard. That is my kind of February first. ;)
Post a Comment