
Although Fall means that Winter is next and I'm still trying to find love for the blasted cold days, I love this season!! Love the football games, Halloween, cooler weather, but still so nice, and hunting for the deer-blaster Bruce.
We took a nice drive Sunday up to Heber and the canyon was amazing! Fall is so beautiful! I wish it would stay like this through February and skip the long, dark, cold, miserable, snowy days.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Ah, the colors!
Posted by Melinda at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I LOVE the fall as well, but looks like the weather may not catch up with the changing leave color before it turns freezing cold- dang it!
BTW- Bruce should hook it up with Mark & Jer- they go bird hunting and sometimes other as well~
Call me! ASAP
In my mind it still summer.. kids are still wearing shorts & playing outside we're still going to the zoo today.. and then I realize that its October!! Where did the summer go?
Beautiful pictures! I definitely agree about having fall until February! Thanks for coming Sunday & for the delicious pasta salad...so good.
I just drove through Logan Canyon tonight and it was so gorgeous! I can't believe it is October already. At least you'll be a few degrees warmer than me this summer down there!
I love those pictures. They are beautiful. I miss Utah. I miss driving through Logan Canyon during the fall.
thanks for posting these gorgeous pics- i've been wanting to take a drive to see the foilage but just haven't done it yet. i'm with you- the thought of winter makes me cringe, but fall and spring make it all worth it!
We drove through Guardsman's Pass last Sunday. So pretty...I love Utah fall!
Post a Comment