Tuesday, September 2, 2008

You know the aunt to niece/nephew relationship is spread a little too thin when just on Sunday we heard, "Daddy, Bruce's girlfriend is nice!"





We're missing 5 that I can count in this picture and since then there's been 2 more added, with 2 more on the way!

5 comments:

DaveandAnnie said...

I don't think Jake understand you're taken. He still seems to think that HE is going to marry Aunt Linda.

Elisabeth Taylor said...

Well at least you're logged away in their little brains somewhere. I think Slade often confuses me for one of his Aunties- there's always too many women to settle for just one mom around here! :)

Joe and AnnMarie said...

Bruce, Bruce, Bruce. You have to trust me on this one. I went the other night with a friend for about 90 minutes, he caught 14, I caught 4. So whoever goes with me, is going to catch many more than me. I seem to just be the guide on the side. Joe Joe

Amy said...

Can I just say one more time, you were one hot bride!

Katie said...

Wow, that is alotta kids. Your families must be mormon. ;)