Saturday, October 4, 2008

4 minutes of pure enjoyment.....

6 comments:

Candice said...

Lucky. I want to do that.

Amy said...

Oh man, that will be us someday. I saw one of his videos before but he was all by himself in most of it. This is way cooler with all the people! I guess that means he just keeps going more and more places. Nice.

amelia said...

Is it weird this made me teary-eyed? I loved it...

Missy said...

This movie makes me love the world.
And what the heck does he do to go travel to all of those places? I want his job.

Kristina said...

loved the video. I saw him on Good Morning America few weeks ago, and he now gets paid to go to these places and dance. It's one of those moments where you think, I could have done that...lol

DaveandAnnie said...

Dude, I can totally see Bruce doing that. It makes me want to travel.