I know, it's creepy! ...but it's also hours of entertainment!
My kids love photo booth! In the last few months they have taken over 2,000 pictures and 167 videos. It is defiantly cheap entertainment!
You guys are funny- love the costumes last night- glad we got to chat a bit. Remember what I said about the bubbles....
Love it! You guys are so funny- we need to get together again soon!
ha ha ha..creepy is right. you two are so funny.
Dang, that is a little scary. Now please post your Halloween costumes.
You two are so super weird. That's why we like you :)
Woah, very scary! So what did you dress up as? The year that you don't have a great costume will be the end of the world. And I'm not ready so please don't say that it is this year!
Funny, Eric and I have our share of photobooth pictures too. Amazing how long photobooth can entertain two weirdos.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
My kids love photo booth! In the last few months they have taken over 2,000 pictures and 167 videos. It is defiantly cheap entertainment!
You guys are funny- love the costumes last night- glad we got to chat a bit. Remember what I said about the bubbles....
Love it! You guys are so funny- we need to get together again soon!
ha ha ha..creepy is right. you two are so funny.
Dang, that is a little scary. Now please post your Halloween costumes.
You two are so super weird. That's why we like you :)
Woah, very scary! So what did you dress up as? The year that you don't have a great costume will be the end of the world. And I'm not ready so please don't say that it is this year!
Funny, Eric and I have our share of photobooth pictures too. Amazing how long photobooth can entertain two weirdos.
Post a Comment