Wednesday, October 22, 2008

vote your conscience

If you're like me, watching all the debates and hearing the talk associated with politics and the economy leaves you questioning where our world is going to. And to be honest, I think it's kind of scary.
I love what Glen Beck said on a recent radio broadcast. He was questioning how the 'bail-out' plans, or proposals from a new president will, or won't help America. And he said his answer went back to Federalist patriotism, "We the People." Government will either take forever doing it, or never really make the changes we might want to see. But we as individuals can make a difference! We have to fight for what we want to. Ayn Rand has known this all along! If only she could have been a politician in our day!

This video is awesome and inspiring. Enjoy.



2 comments:

Candice said...

I loved this. I read this article about how Catholics make up 25% of the vote. That is a huge influence.

Elisabeth Taylor said...

Amen sista! I love this video and have seen it a few times- people act like it's a topic that's been gone over too much, but until it's gone for the wrong reasons it can never be too much! It's all about personal responsibility ya'll (says the girl who totally blanked her last TWO teaching appointments with you! haha)